- Lot: 1.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 3,252 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $740,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Gazebo, Exterior Feature \ Invisible Fencing, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Humidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,440 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 4000080
- Zillow Home ID: 59010893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 06001 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Avon as a whole. Among 06001 homes, this home is valued 111.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Avon, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
|98 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$722K||5||3.5||4,080|
|107 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$749K||5||4.5||4,080|
|67 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$411K||4||3||2,085|
|75 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$652K||3||3.5||3,742|
|66 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$371K||3||2.5||2,000|
|86 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$722K||4||3.5||3,768|
|81 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$769K||5||4||4,550|
|81 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$791K||5||4||4,550|
|92 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$729K||4||4||3,564|
|62 Coventry Ln Avon, CT||$579K||4||3.5||3,436|
|89 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$649K||4||2.5||2,944|
|61 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$407K||4||2.5||2,235|
|56 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$401K||4||2.5||2,229|
|95 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$786K||5||5||4,210|
|56 Coventry Ln Avon, CT||$493K||4||2.5||2,854|
|51 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$431K||3||2.5||2,538|
|68 Coventry Ln Avon, CT||$433K||4||2.5||2,341|
|52 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$388K||3||2.5||2,154|
|50 Coventry Ln Avon, CT||$402K||3||2.5||2,079|
|104 Somerset Dr Avon, CT||$823K||5||3.5||4,908|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!