80 Spencer St, Winsted, CT 060983 beds, 1 bath, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $63,399
- Price/sqft: $37
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Other,Hot Water Source \ Other,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Subdivision,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Porch Type \ Enclosed,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Unknown,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Available,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Parcel #: M:106 B:042 L:003
- Zillow Home ID: 57835550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 Spencer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06098 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in Winsted, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06098 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 67 Spencer St Winsted, CT$178K413,180
- 70 Spencer St Winsted, CT$174K522,452
- 12 Upland Rd Winsted, CT$122K322,366
- 14 Upland Rd Winsted, CT$114K311,000
- 18 Upland Rd Winsted, CT$117K211,093
- 11 Upland Rd Winsted, CT$300K43.53,600
- 30 Upland Rd Winsted, CT$123K421,844
- 61 Spencer St Winsted, CT$148K532,550
- 62 Spencer St Winsted, CT$149K432,556
- 55 Spencer St Winsted, CT$129K41.52,343
- 38 Upland Rd Winsted, CT$138K31.51,736
- 42 Upland Rd Winsted, CT$92K211,236
- 39 Upland Rd Winsted, CT$125K421,801
- 115 Spencer St Winsted, CT$8.38M------
- 1-3 Brookside Ave Winchester, CT$109K432,421
- 3 Brookside Ave Winsted, CT$111K531,000
- 5 Brookside Ave Winsted, CT$164K332,618
- 58 Spencer St Winsted, CT$155KStudio32,527
- 15 Brookside Ave Winsted, CT$111K21800
- 133 Spencer St Winsted, CT$249K441,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292