- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
80 Terrace Ave, Pawtucket, RI 028603 beds, 2 baths, 1,165 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $154,500
- Price/sqft: $133
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 501474
- Zillow Home ID: 65919229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 Terrace Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% lower than in Pawtucket, and 3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02860 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- 88 Terrace Ave Pawtucket, RI$145K531,708
- 89 Terrace Ave Pawtucket, RI$180K411,260
- 98 Terrace Ave Pawtucket, RI$100K321,003
- 200 Power Rd Pawtucket, RI$226K33.52,247
- 204 Power Rd Pawtucket, RI$167K311,442
- 194 Power Rd Pawtucket, RI$82K321,171
- 103 Terrace Ave Pawtucket, RI$172K522,012
- 106 Terrace Ave Pawtucket, RI$154K31.51,193
- 83 Varnum Ave Pawtucket, RI$172K311,222
- 87 Varnum Ave Pawtucket, RI$159K221,872
- 190 Power Rd Pawtucket, RI$174K214,356
- 104 Grosvenor Ave Pawtucket, RI$74K21874
- 210 Power Rd Pawtucket, RI$188K32.51,361
- 95 Varnum Ave Pawtucket, RI$164K311,385
- 111 Terrace Ave Pawtucket, RI$72K21882
- 96 Grosvenor Ave Pawtucket, RI$200K311,260
- 110 Grosvenor Ave Pawtucket, RI$126K21903
- 80 Varnum Ave Pawtucket, RI$152K211,048
- 108 Terrace Ave Pawtucket, RI$165K31.51,288
- 105 Varnum Ave Pawtucket, RI$176K321,667
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.