80 Warren Rd, West Orange, NJ 070525 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 2 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $377,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 2200173 1100003
- Zillow Home ID: 38753429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 Warren Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for West Orange, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07052 home values.
- 78 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$356K------
- 79 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$360K----1,470
- 82 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$385K42.51,396
- 77 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$354K33--
- 74 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$321K432,870
- 72 Crestmont Rd West Orange, NJ$320K------
- 84 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$313K------
- 61 Nance Rd West Orange, NJ$366K332,002
- 73 Crestmont Rd West Orange, NJ$342K------
- 71 Crestmont Rd West Orange, NJ$337K------
- 70 Crestmont Rd West Orange, NJ$326K------
- 69 Crestmont Rd West Orange, NJ$287K42--
- 59 Nance Rd West Orange, NJ$348K------
- 75 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$409K----2,209
- 75 Crestmont Rd West Orange, NJ$384K42.52,300
- 72 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$690K------
- 68 Crestmont Rd West Orange, NJ$326K----1,715
- 88 Warren Rd West Orange, NJ$256K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.