- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1853
- Views: 1,490 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $950,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $390
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Knob & Tube Wiring, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Farmhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,439 sqft
- Parcel #: M:18 P:000154 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56408416
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $745K-1.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02478 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Belmont as a whole. Among 02478 homes, this home is valued 15.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02478, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 93.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02478 home values.
|76 Washington St Belmont, MA||$790K||3||1.5||1,967|
|13 West St Belmont, MA||$792K||3||2.5||1,694|
|72 Washington St Belmont, MA||$866K||3||2.5||2,054|
|12 Garden St Belmont, MA||$885K||5||1.5||2,230|
|19 West St Belmont, MA||$855K||4||2.5||1,942|
|18 Garden St Belmont, MA||$744K||3||1.5||1,612|
|4 Garden St Belmont, MA||$782K||3||1.5||1,939|
|90 Washington St Belmont, MA||$862K||4||2.5||2,123|
|10-12 Westminster Ave Watertown, MA||$806K||5||2||2,926|
|10 West St Belmont, MA||$794K||4||2||1,728|
|16 West St Belmont, MA||$754K||3||1.5||1,746|
|55 Long Ave Belmont, MA||$825K||4||1.5||1,762|
|25 West St Belmont, MA||$778K||3||1.5||1,764|
|22 West St Belmont, MA||$806K||4||1.5||1,957|
|96 Washington St Belmont, MA||$832K||3||1.5||2,106|
|11 Howard St Belmont, MA||$800K||4||2||1,769|
|29 Long Ave Belmont, MA||$879K||4||2.5||1,890|
|60 Washington St Belmont, MA||$696K||2||1.5||1,464|
|17 Howard St Belmont, MA||$726K||3||1||1,568|
|54 Long Ave Belmont, MA||$974K||4||3.5||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!