- Built in 1966
- Views: 948 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Other, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 282
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 B:0130 L:0080
- Zillow Home ID: 58028504
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $123-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|81 West Walk UNIT 81 West Haven, CT||$166K||2||1||1,093|
|79 West Walk UNIT 79 West Haven, CT||$141K||2||1||1,093|
|82 West Walk # 82 West Haven, CT||$142K||2||2||1,174|
|78 West Walk UNIT 78 West Haven, CT||$142K||2||1||1,093|
|84 West Walk UNIT 84 West Haven, CT||$139K||2||1.5||1,174|
|83 West Walk UNIT 83 West Haven, CT||$144K||2||1.5||1,174|
|83 West Walk W Haven, CT||$169K||2||1.5||1,174|
|76 West Walk UNIT 76 West Haven, CT||$141K||2||1||1,093|
|85 West Walk UNIT 85 West Haven, CT||$142K||2||1.5||1,174|
|75 West Walk UNIT 75 West Haven, CT||$142K||2||1||1,093|
|86 West Walk UNIT 86 West Haven, CT||$145K||2||1.5||1,174|
|61 West Walk UNIT 61 West Haven, CT||$140K||2||1.5||1,174|
|87 West Walk UNIT 87 West Haven, CT||$145K||2||1.5||1,174|
|73 West Walk UNIT 73 West Haven, CT||$142K||2||1||1,093|
|96 West Walk UNIT 96 West Haven, CT||$142K||2||1.5||1,174|
|74 West Walk UNIT 74 West Haven, CT||$142K||2||1||1,093|
|97 West Walk UNIT 97 West Haven, CT||$139K||2||1.5||1,174|
|88 West Walk UNIT 88 West Haven, CT||$140K||2||1.5||1,174|
|72 West Walk UNIT 72 West Haven, CT||$164K||2||1||1,093|
|89 West Walk UNIT 89 West Haven, CT||$189K||2||2||1,174|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!