800 84th Street Ocean, Marathon, FL 330503 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $124,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00348120000000
- Zillow Home ID: 45818106
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 84th Street Ocean
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Marathon, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marathon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 850 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL------578
- 904 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$135K21856
- 832 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$117K21876
- 860 85th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$470K231,320
- 850 85th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$640K221,381
- 900 85th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$481K211,240
- 911 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$144K11980
- 850 85th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$373K221,381
- 977 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$132K11950
- 748 85th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$115K21840
- 899 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$108K21919
- 914 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$860K622,288
- 1031 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$159K11720
- 883 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$126K1--441
- 1010 85th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$899K431,912
- 750 85th St Marathon, FL$249K22--
- 750 85th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$449K211,381
- 698 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$134K21806
- 1033 84th Street Ocean Marathon, FL$159K11680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292