- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1968
- Views: 3,711 all time views
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $234
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Carport, Garage Parking Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Billiard Room, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Formica, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential Mobile Homes, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Park Home Site \ Cooperative Park, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Community Sewer/Septic, Subclass \ Double Wide Mobile Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2126157799
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 69.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|750 Brommer St Santa Cruz, CA||$818K||3||2.5||2,017|
|960 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$605K||3||1||1,168|
|760 Brommer St Santa Cruz, CA||$813K||3||2.5||2,017|
|115 Clipper Cv Santa Cruz, CA||$829K||3||3||1,926|
|1010 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$793K||3||3||1,926|
|119 Clipper Cv Santa Cruz, CA||$845K||3||3||2,154|
|110 Clipper Cv Santa Cruz, CA||$875K||4||3||2,264|
|1030 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$402K||2||1||865|
|1034 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$499K||3||2.5||1,355|
|114 Clipper Cv Santa Cruz, CA||$835K||3||3||2,153|
|1038 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$498K||3||2.5||1,355|
|124 Clipper Cv Santa Cruz, CA||$864K||3||3||2,153|
|120 Clipper Cv Santa Cruz, CA||$918K||3||3||2,526|
|740 Cable Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$473K||2||2.5||1,268|
|729 Cable Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$475K||2||3||1,268|
|727 Cable Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$474K||2||2.5||1,268|
|1050 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$506K||2||1||949|
|905 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$769K||3||2||1,878|
|738 Cable Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$475K||2||2.5||1,268|
|699 Harbor Cv Santa Cruz, CA||$412K||2||2||1,143|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!