- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
800 Chestnut St, Albany, NY 122034 beds, 2 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 01010006405200020040000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29642658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% less than in Albany, and 62.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 798 Chestnut St Albany, NY$133K311,112
- 810 Chestnut St Albany, NY$139K211,162
- 781 Lancaster St Albany, NY$139KStudio--2,300
- 783 Lancaster St Albany, NY$105K311,078
- 779 Lancaster St Albany, NY$162K522,300
- 796 Chestnut St Albany, NY$127K211,121
- 785 Lancaster St Albany, NY$168K421,400
- 775 Lancaster St Albany, NY$166K422,240
- 816 Chestnut St Albany, NY$134K211,030
- 787 Lancaster St Albany, NY$128K411,634
- 803 Chestnut St Albany, NY$141K321,410
- 799 Chestnut St Albany, NY$142K311,140
- 43 N Main Ave Albany, NY$177K41.51,612
- 47 N Main Ave Albany, NY$134K41.51,550
- 807 Chestnut St Albany, NY$145K31.51,040
- 795 Lancaster St Albany, NY$185K62.22,592
- 789 Lancaster St Albany, NY$163K321,600
- 797 Chestnut St Albany, NY$134K311,159
- 51 N Main Ave Albany, NY$130K31.51,400
- 143 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$99K311,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.