800 Dixon Dr, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 1 bath, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $118,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Working wood burning / easy to convert to gas fireplace.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: C0060460005
- Zillow Home ID: 12512222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 Dixon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% higher than in Richmond, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodhaven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodhaven home values.
- 806 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$94K31.51,281
- 642 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$120K321,285
- 812 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$96K311,476
- 636 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$93K411,485
- 815 Shelby Dr Richmond, VA$118K421,965
- 809 Shelby Dr Richmond, VA$100K31.51,745
- 821 Shelby Dr Richmond, VA$81K411,466
- 818 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$110K311,080
- 630 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$109K31.51,152
- 801 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$112K411,585
- 637 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$95K311,471
- 801 Shelby Dr Richmond, VA$114K31.51,373
- 827 Shelby Dr Richmond, VA$139K321,976
- 807 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$115K321,410
- 643 Shelby Dr Richmond, VA$74K311,091
- 631 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$97K31.51,110
- 624 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$92K411,530
- 824 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$101K51.51,597
- 637 Shelby Dr Richmond, VA$95K311,341
- 813 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA--311,045
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!