800 E Denny Way, Seattle, WA 981225 beds, 2.75 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,066 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $630,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 6003002045
- Zillow Home ID: 48976094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 E Denny Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.6% less than in Seattle, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 102 Harvard Ave E Seattle, WA$735K422,280
- 815 E Denny Way APT 306 Seattle, WA$347K11658
- 815 E Denny Way APT 202 Seattle, WA$346K11658
- 815 E Denny Way APT 303 Seattle, WA$192K11561
- 815 E Denny Way APT 302 Seattle, WA$298K11658
- 110 Harvard Ave E Seattle, WA$544K633,324
- 120 Harvard Ave E Seattle, WA--------
- 122 Harvard Ave E Seattle, WA--------
- 105 Harvard Ave E APT 109 Seattle, WA$185K11560
- 105 Harvard Ave E APT 209 Seattle, WA$213K11400
- 105 Harvard Ave E APT 205 Seattle, WA$351K21946
- 105 Harvard Ave E APT 305 Seattle, WA$351K21946
- 700 E Denny Way APT 507 Seattle, WA$389K221,010
- 725 E Denny Way APT 203 Seattle, WA$267K21720
- 130 Harvard Ave E # 74359 Seattle, WA--Studio1438
- 130 Harvard Ave E # 74358 Seattle, WA--Studio1432
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292