800 E St NE, Washington, DC 200027 beds, 6 baths, 4,272 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,272 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0914 0804
- Zillow Home ID: 419057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 E St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in Washington, and 63.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 802 E St NE Washington, DC$802K32.52,032
- 511 8th St NE Washington, DC$690K42.51,440
- 804 E St NE Washington, DC$766K521,760
- 523 8th St NE APT 102 Washington, DC$389K22702
- 523 8th St NE APT 101 Washington, DC$414K22793
- 523 8th St NE APT 305 Washington, DC$461K22786
- 523 8th St NE APT 205 Washington, DC$370K11772
- 523 8th St NE APT T1 Washington, DC$328K11684
- 523 8th St NE APT 304 Washington, DC$501K22856
- 523 8th St NE APT 303 Washington, DC$435K22766
- 523 8th St NE APT 302 Washington, DC$439K22771
- 523 8th St NE APT 103 Washington, DC$382K21811
- 523 8th St NE APT 301 Washington, DC$510K22878
- 523 8th St NE APT 204 Washington, DC$375K11828
- 523 8th St NE APT 203 Washington, DC$370K11774
- 523 8th St NE APT 202 Washington, DC$369K11762
- 523 8th St NE APT 105 Washington, DC$348K11671
- 523 8th St NE APT 104 Washington, DC$388K22700
- 523 8th St NE APT T2 Washington, DC$363K11801
- 806 E St NE Washington, DC$823K431,966
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005