800 Green St, Warner Robins, GA 310933 beds, 2 baths, 1,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $79,900
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Heat Pumps, Full Bath, Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,877 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 0W040B001000
- Zillow Home ID: 49873014
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 Green Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% higher than in Warner Robins, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31093 home values.
- 802 Green St Warner Robins, GA$57K--1.51,457
- 203 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$66K--11,777
- 125 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$48K311,020
- 720 Green St Warner Robins, GA$178K534,070
- 205 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$70K32.51,754
- 100 American Blvd Warner Robins, GA$61K--21,543
- 123 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$49K--11,056
- 102 American Blvd Warner Robins, GA$59K--21,450
- 202 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$84K--21,866
- 104 American Blvd Warner Robins, GA$47K--1.5925
- 101 Dewey St Warner Robins, GA$99K--22,431
- 124 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$68K32.51,420
- 718 Green St Warner Robins, GA$55K--11,228
- 207 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$54K--1.51,431
- 121 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$52K--11,192
- 809 Green St Warner Robins, GA$82K--21,724
- 106 American Blvd Warner Robins, GA$48K321,032
- 103 Dewey St Warner Robins, GA$86K--22,080
- 122 Donald Dr Warner Robins, GA$80K--2.51,564
- 108 American Blvd Warner Robins, GA$47K--1.51,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.