800 High St APT 206, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Concealed in-home laundry area with Whirlpool appliances. Energy-efficient, hydronic heat, and central air conditioning. Pre-wired home network system for telephone, cable, satellite, data and Wi-Fi. Deeded parking for two vehicles in the underground garage, featuring automatic gate operation. Controlled-access building entries with intercom and security alarm system,
large, lockable storage garage, fire alarm and sprinkler system.
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $1,160,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12071022
- Zillow Home ID: 69300407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 High Street APT 206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Palo Alto, and 90.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University South home values.
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292