800 High St APT 310, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 1 bath, 845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $888
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 845 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12071039
- Zillow Home ID: 69301342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 High Street APT 310
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.3% less than in San Jose Metro, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University South home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University South home values.
- 800 High St APT 112 Palo Alto, CA$1.16M321,233
- 800 High St APT 108 Palo Alto, CA$1.28M321,233
- 800 High St APT 107 Palo Alto, CA$1.29M321,233
- 800 High St APT 317 Palo Alto, CA$1.15M221,270
- 800 High St APT 114 Palo Alto, CA$1.16M221,270
- 800 High St APT 106 Palo Alto, CA$1.4M221,270
- 800 High St APT 116 Palo Alto, CA$1.71M421,638
- 800 High St APT 115 Palo Alto, CA$1.17M221,270
- 800 High St APT 105 Palo Alto, CA$1.48M221,270
- 800 High St APT 104 Palo Alto, CA$1.82M321,638
- 800 High St APT 117 Palo Alto, CA$1.16M221,270
- 801 Alma St Palo Alto, CA$4.71M----9,800
- 800 High St APT 103 Palo Alto, CA$1.5M221,270
- 800 High St APT 310 Palo Alto, CA$2.26M21--
- 800 High St APT 119 Palo Alto, CA$1.48M321,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.