800 Ivy Ln, Eagan, MN 551232 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 10/28 1-4PM
Wonderful nieghborhood! People out walking, dog walking, neighborhood book group, meet and greets.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- gas fireplace, ceiling fans, skylights, vaulted ceilings, buil in cabinets in family room and master
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 107589003010
- Zillow Home ID: 1632848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 Ivy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 55123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Eagan, and 37.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 55123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Eagan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55123 home values.
- 802 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$202K11.51,517
- 804 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$197K121,604
- 806 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$261K221,636
- 802 Eagan Oaks Ln Eagan, MN$214K22.51,262
- 801 Eagan Oaks Ln Eagan, MN$239K332,168
- 808 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$211K221,678
- 804 Eagan Oaks Ln Eagan, MN$238K322,194
- 803 Eagan Oaks Ln Eagan, MN$212K321,214
- 801 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$169K211,200
- 805 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$220K321,380
- 806 Eagan Oaks Ln Eagan, MN$214K22.51,082
- 805 Eagan Oaks Ln Eagan, MN$233K32.52,318
- 810 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$242K221,546
- 807 Eagan Oaks Ln Eagan, MN$210K231,240
- 809 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$212K221,220
- Eagan Oaks Ln Eagan, MN$220K331,207
- Eagan Oaks Ct Eagan, MN$193K221,333
- 813 Ivy Ln Eagan, MN$229K221,384
- 3426 Eagan Oaks Ct Eagan, MN$221K32.51,262
- 809 Trails End Rd Eagan, MN$210K22.51,083
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!