- Built in 1989
- 117 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,125 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $275/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $212,900
- Price/sqft: $183
- MLS #: A1746411
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Tennis Court
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Other
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Property Detached: Yes
- Unit View: Other View
- Other Interior Features
- Section: 36
- Type of Contingencies: 3rd Party Approval
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-31-36-089-1000
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 575 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 0131360891000
- Zillow Home ID: 72567120
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $121-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Miami, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (413)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Bayview Towers|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.