- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
800 Piedmont Ave, Birmingham, AL 352143 beds, 2 baths, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 21241009003000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 925260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 Piedmont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Birmingham, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35214 home values.
- 808 Piedmont Ave Birmingham, AL$54K311,287
- 725 Piper Ave Birmingham, AL$58K21759
- 816 Piedmont Ave Birmingham, AL$70K311,121
- 721 Piper Ave Birmingham, AL$45K211,192
- 544 Perry St Birmingham, AL$73K311,388
- 724 Piper Ave Birmingham, AL$63K21888
- 717 Piper Ave Birmingham, AL$53K21916
- 817 Piedmont Ave Birmingham, AL$46K31988
- 708 Piedmont Ave Birmingham, AL$35K21976
- 816 Piper Ave Birmingham, AL$83K321,447
- 808 Ozark Ct Birmingham, AL$84K311,285
- 824 Piper Ave Birmingham, AL$59K321,159
- 720 Ozark Ct Birmingham, AL$123K321,670
- 716 Piper Ave Birmingham, AL$45K311,320
- 812 Ozark Ct Birmingham, AL$80K311,260
- 621 Russell St Birmingham, AL$69K321,159
- 800 Piper Ave Birmingham, AL$49K311,742
- 708 Ozark Ct Birmingham, AL$48K311,430
- 625 Russell St Birmingham, AL$86K321,397
- 904 Ozark Ct Birmingham, AL$35K------
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.