- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 560 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,412 all time views
- 62 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $52,500
- Price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: 686690
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: None
- RV Parking
- View: Water
- Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub W/Shwr, Bedrooms \ MBR - First Floor, Category \ Residential, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Stucco/Coquina Front, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fencing \ Driveway Gate, Fencing \ Fenced Front & Rear, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Lot Description \ Curb & Gutter, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Location \ Urban/City, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Front, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Open, Parking Facilities \ No Covered Parking, Parking Facilities \ RV / Boat Parking, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Metal Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Stories, Structure \ Raised Foundation, Structure \ Wood Frame, Style \ Traditional, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Utilities \ Cable - Available, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 121026107000100110
- Zillow Home ID: 47440629
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Florida home values will rise 4.7% next year. Among 32177 homes, this home is 12.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32177, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in Palatka, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32177 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palatka.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1511 President St Palatka, FL||$74K||2||1||1,400|
|1509 President St Palatka, FL||$40K||2||1||720|
|802 S 15th St Palatka, FL||$139K||3||3||2,070|
|1511 President St Palatka, FL||$44K||2||1||860|
|1506 President St Palatka, FL||$43K||2||1||1,120|
|804 S 15th St Palatka, FL||$48K||--||--||889|
|1409 President St Palatka, FL||$41K||--||--||1,040|
|1510 President St Palatka, FL||$39K||--||--||1,036|
|806 S 15th St Palatka, FL||$39K||2||1||800|
|1514 President St Palatka, FL||$39K||--||--||936|
|1410 President St Palatka, FL||$64K||--||--||1,154|
|1521 President St Palatka, FL||$246K||3||2||3,986|
|1403 President St Palatka, FL||$57K||2||1||1,060|
|1520 President St Palatka, FL||$42K||--||--||850|
|805 S 15th St Palatka, FL||$58K||3||1||1,054|
|717 S 15th St Palatka, FL||$66K||--||--||1,300|
|718 S 15th St Palatka, FL||$53K||--||--||981|
|622 S 14th St Palatka, FL||$59K||--||--||1,038|
|808 S 15th St Palatka, FL||$43K||2||1||1,066|
|807 S 15th St Palatka, FL||$99K||--||--||1,622|
Nearby Schools in Palatka
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!