- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,429 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $790,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $325
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,431 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 27903044
- Zillow Home ID: 19586630
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $825K-1.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 2.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% less than in San Jose, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|812 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$936K||3||2||1,990|
|786 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$893K||3||1.5||1,782|
|828 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$999K||5||2||2,350|
|772 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$927K||3||2||1,854|
|797 S Genevieve Ln San Jose, CA||$857K||3||2||1,519|
|811 S Genevieve Ln San Jose, CA||$960K||4||3||2,100|
|785 S Genevieve Ln San Jose, CA||$820K||Studio||2||1,296|
|827 S Genevieve Ln San Jose, CA||$861K||3||2||1,612|
|769 S Genevieve Ln San Jose, CA||$889K||4||2||1,546|
|842 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$855K||2||2||1,400|
|758 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$935K||5||2.5||1,991|
|801 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$900K||3||2.5||1,818|
|815 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$843K||3||1||1,299|
|787 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$801K||2||1||1,129|
|843 S Genevieve Ln San Jose, CA||$930K||3||2||1,751|
|757 S Genevieve Ln San Jose, CA||$934K||3||1.5||1,988|
|829 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$790K||3||2||1,242|
|773 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$833K||3||1.5||1,272|
|744 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$832K||3||1.5||1,476|
|858 S Monroe St San Jose, CA||$864K||3||1.5||1,514|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!