- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 254 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,023 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $709
- MLS #: 15913767
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- View: No View
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Fire Place Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Rooms: Other
- Appliances: Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup
- Rooms: Guest-Maids Quarters
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- Master Suite
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Appliances: Water Line to Refrigerator
- Square Footage Source: Plans (N)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,351 sqft
- Heating: None
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109312011
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.25-3.6M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Mid City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!