800 SE Finch Cir, Waukee, IA 502634 beds, 3 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Encompass the open floor plan and functional design. Custom stained trim including windows, granite countertops, tile and hardwood, beautiful carpet, with modern brushed nickel fixtures and hardware throughout! A large 3 car garage with extra storage nook provides an entrance into a mudroom that welcomes you with custom storage cubbies. Step into a kitchen showcasing staggered cabinets, granite countertops, beautiful stone backsplash, stainless steel appliances, hard wood flooring, raised breakfast bar, eat-in dining and a walk-in pantry. Complimented with vaulted ceilings the kitchen is open to a great room that features a stone fireplace with built in electronics component and surround sound that is also carried out to a large covered deck with ceiling fan.
The main level features three spacious bedrooms. The master suite has vaulted ceilings, remote lighting, a walk-in closet and master bath with tiled shower and linen closet; both the master bath and large 2nd bath have high executive dual vanities with granite countertops. Function at its best with a walk-in laundry room and a top of the line Kenmore Elite washer and dryer.
It doesn?t stop there! Open entryway to the main living space also takes you to a finished lower level. Enjoy a large family room with daylight windows featuring a wet bar with stone backsplash and granite countertops, a 4th bedroom with a walk-in closet, a 3rd full bath along with lots of additional storage space.
Nothing left out! This home comes complete with lots of extras that include security system, custom window treatments, tank less water heater, whole home humidification system, and a water softener. Outside extras include landscaping, a shed, gas lines ran to the deck and the garage, an etched driveway and a basketball hoop to top it off!
Just a block from bike trails along with the Waukee Middle and High Schools. Close to a new Hy-Vee and lots of other shopping and entertainment, call today to schedule a time to see your new home!
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $181
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 650 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1234327016
- Zillow Home ID: 71795777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 Se Finch Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50263 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% less than in Waukee, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 50263 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50263 home values.
- 820 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$264K321,701
- 790 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$229K321,524
- 780 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$215K311,289
- 805 SE Hummingbird Cir Waukee, IA$220K411,774
- 825 SE Hummingbird Cir Waukee, IA$224KStudio--1,581
- 840 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$241K43.51,613
- 795 SE Hummingbird Cir Waukee, IA$219K32.51,650
- 785 SE Hummingbird Cir Waukee, IA$215K32.51,891
- 770 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$205K311,620
- 805 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$311K531,746
- 795 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$224K321,671
- 825 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$229K311,600
- 775 SE Hummingbird Cir Waukee, IA$225K411,856
- 785 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$185K331,495
- 845 SE Hummingbird Cir Waukee, IA$215K331,456
- 860 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$243K331,559
- 845 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$245K332,178
- 775 SE Finch Cir Waukee, IA$190K421,743
- 325 SE Olson Dr Waukee, IA$216K321,400
- 315 SE Olson Dr Waukee, IA$189K331,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!