800 U St, Sacramento, CA 958185 beds, 4 baths, 2,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 519 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,661 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00901230020000
- Zillow Home ID: 25788860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 800 U Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.4% less than in Sacramento, and 38.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95818 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95818 home values.
- 806 U St Sacramento, CA$367K------
- 2115 8th St Sacramento, CA$438K------
- 810 U St Sacramento, CA$453K321,614
- 814 U St Sacramento, CA$446K422,140
- 816 U St Sacramento, CA$382K321,184
- 811 V St Sacramento, CA$391K52.51,003
- 2021 8th St Sacramento, CA$595K643,432
- 2021 8th St APT A Sacramento, CA$274K11800
- 815 V St Sacramento, CA$358K211,003
- 820 U St Sacramento, CA$402K------
- 2023 8th St APT B Sacramento, CA$346K21800
- 809 U St Sacramento, CA$469K521,953
- 819 V St Sacramento, CA$391K------
- 815 U St Sacramento, CA$522K43.51,817
- 2017 8th St Sacramento, CA$383K------
- 821 V St Sacramento, CA$367K32.51,003
- 819 U St Sacramento, CA$418K------
- 2108 9th St Sacramento, CA$324K21941
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.