8000 Chase Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900453 beds, 2 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,243 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1988 for $289,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 4112012042
- Zillow Home ID: 20383613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8000 Chase Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester home values.
- 8006 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.53M432,279
- 8010 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$819K321,456
- 7970 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$938K321,947
- 8001 Kenyon Ave Los Angeles, CA$772K311,117
- 8007 Kenyon Ave Los Angeles, CA$815K31.51,453
- 8016 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$780K311,204
- 7953 Kenyon Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.69M55.53,504
- 8011 Kenyon Ave Los Angeles, CA$743K321,350
- 7966 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$802K221,286
- 8001 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.02M432,000
- 8007 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$790K311,230
- 8020 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$764K311,230
- 7947 Kenyon Ave Los Angeles, CA$806K221,286
- 8017 Kenyon Ave Los Angeles, CA$911K422,017
- 8011 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$900K421,828
- 7960 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.46M33.53,400
- 8017 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.02M4--1,827
- 7975 Chase Ave Los Angeles, CA$797K221,285
- 7943 Kenyon Ave Los Angeles, CA$824K321,550
- 8021 Kenyon Ave Los Angeles, CA$740K311,117
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.