- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8001 Boxer Pl, Wake Forest, NC 275873 beds, 2 baths, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $37
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 174701185439000
- Zillow Home ID: 6479988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8001 Boxer Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% lower than in Wake, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27587 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 8005 Boxer Pl Wake Forest, NC$108K--21,132
- 3509 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$105K--1.51,160
- 8000 Boxer Pl Wake Forest, NC$112K--2.51,338
- 7912 Old Stone Way Wake Forest, NC$100K--21,024
- 8009 Boxer Pl Wake Forest, NC$109K321,189
- 3516 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$113K--21,468
- 3505 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$111K321,182
- 7913 Old Stone Way Wake Forest, NC$111K331,308
- 8004 Boxer Pl Wake Forest, NC$109K321,189
- Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$107K--21,108
- 7908 Old Stone Way Wake Forest, NC$106K321,123
- 3501 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC----2.51,550
- 3521 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$101K--1.51,022
- 3520 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$107K--21,108
- 8008 Boxer Pl Wake Forest, NC$104K--1.51,144
- 3504 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$113K321,377
- 7909 Old Stone Way Wake Forest, NC$108K321,202
- 3524 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$106K--21,080
- 3525 Casine Ct Wake Forest, NC$100K31.51,042
- 7904 Old Stone Way Wake Forest, NC$100K--1.51,022
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.