8001 SW 89th Ave, Miami, FL 331735 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $590,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3040330410010
- Zillow Home ID: 44220919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8001 Sw 89th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33173, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.5% higher than in Sunset, and 165% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33173 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33173 home values.
- 8011 SW 89th Ave Miami, FL$453K322,213
- 8000 SW 88th Ct Miami, FL$370K321,644
- 8050 SW 88th Ct Miami, FL$358K321,786
- 8021 SW 89th Ave Miami, FL$489K432,820
- 8000 SW 89th Ave Miami, FL$426K322,032
- 8010 SW 89th Ave Miami, FL$445K322,418
- 8905 SW 80th Ter Miami, FL$470K432,561
- 8031 SW 89th Ave Miami, FL$496K322,024
- 8090 SW 88th Ct Miami, FL$446K322,403
- 8912 SW 80th St Miami, FL$555K433,148
- 8820 SW 80th St Miami, FL$372K321,791
- 8041 SW 89th Ave Miami, FL$494K322,024
- 8900 SW 80th Ter Miami, FL$454K432,607
- 8825 SW 81st St Miami, FL$362K321,603
- 8851 SW 80th St Miami, FL$465K422,603
- 8100 SW 88th Ct Miami, FL$387K321,333
- 8900 SW 80th St Miami, FL$556K422,589
- 8101 SW 89th Ave Miami, FL$479K322,316
- Frontage Rd Miami, FL$1.39M545,118
- 8910 SW 80th Ter Miami, FL$560K52.52,513
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.