A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 3,037 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015
- Finished basement, 1890 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 712 sqft
- Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven Built In, Appliances \ Oven Double, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Basement Description \ Finished, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ Hot Tub, Equipment \ Network Ready, Equipment \ Security Alarm Monitored, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Sump Pump w/Backup, Equipment \ Surround Sound, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cedar, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Community, Exterior Amenities \ Sprinkler/Irrigation System, Fireplace Description \ Den/Library Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Garage Parking Other \ Side Load Garage, Heat \ DualSystem, Heat \ ForcedAir, Heat \ Humidifier, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ WoodWorkStain/Painted, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance All Ground, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool Tub, Optional Level Below Grade \ Daylight Window Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Porch \ Glass Enclosed Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,161 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 490421105023000600
- Zillow Home ID: 61761440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46278 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.