8004 Wakefield Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322085 beds, 2 baths, 2,053 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,343 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- stove, range, oven, central heat
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,053 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 0331840000
- Zillow Home ID: 44444927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8004 Wakefield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Panama Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 150.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55% greater than in Jacksonville, and 362.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Panama Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Panama Park home values.
- 8014 Wakefield Ave Jacksonville, FL$61K311,301
- 305 Lawton Ave Jacksonville, FL$44K21997
- Oakwood St Jacksonville, FL$45K311,093
- Wakefield Ave Jacksonville, FL$45K31957
- 235 Lawton Ave Jacksonville, FL$41K21882
- 322 Lawton Ave Jacksonville, FL$49K21.51,351
- 312 Lawton Ave Jacksonville, FL$42K211,129
- 8007 Wakefield Ave Jacksonville, FL$52K31856
- 304 Lawton Ave Jacksonville, FL$37K211,166
- 225 Lawton Ave Jacksonville, FL$82K421,577
- 406 Lawton Ave Jacksonville, FL$53K31928
- 7544 Wakefield Ave Jacksonville, FL$42K21834
- 8017 Wakefield Ave Jacksonville, FL$40K311,375
- 7551 Wilder Ave Jacksonville, FL$60K211,029
- 8034 Wakefield Ave Jacksonville, FL$53K31918
- 8041 Oakwood St Jacksonville, FL$30K311,153
- 7545 Wakefield Ave Jacksonville, FL$71K321,169
- 8033 Oakwood St Jacksonville, FL$41K311,121
- 8049 Oakwood St Jacksonville, FL$45K311,093
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!