8006 Eyre St, Port Arthur, TX 776424 beds, 3 baths, 3,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 448 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 30793523
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 220 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,225 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 044372000000200000007
- Zillow Home ID: 50377148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8006 Eyre Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77642, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% higher than in Port Arthur, and 10.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77642 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Arthur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77642 home values.
- 8012 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$205K----2,446
- 8000 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$278K323,173
- 8007 Tom Dr Port Arthur, TX$179K----1,900
- 8013 Tom Dr Port Arthur, TX$223K----2,534
- 8001 Tom Dr Port Arthur, TX$207K----2,298
- 8018 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$220K----2,612
- 8005 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$190K----2,157
- 8019 Tom Dr Port Arthur, TX$211K----2,900
- 8009 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$201K----1,997
- 8001 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$210K----2,438
- 7909 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$210K----2,584
- 7956 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$204K----2,306
- 7957 Tom Dr Port Arthur, TX$220K----3,029
- 8024 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$188K----2,420
- 8025 Tom Dr Port Arthur, TX$226K533,059
- 8006 Tom Dr Port Arthur, TX$272K----3,108
- 7957 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$173K----1,940
- 8012 Tom Dr Port Arthur, TX$204K----2,654
- 4445 Howell Dr Port Arthur, TX$177K----2,025
- 7948 Eyre St Port Arthur, TX$189K----2,190
Nearby Schools in Port Arthur
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.