- Built in 2005
- Views: 610 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $119,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Pool, Cooling \ Central, Exterior \ Brick - Veneer, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage/Parking \ Off-Street Parking, Heat \ Electric, Heat \ Heat Pump, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Misc Interior \ Ceiling - Blown, Misc Interior \ Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, New Owned \ Pre-Owned, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle, SF Attached Style \ Condominium, Stories \ 2 Stories, Sub-Type \ Single Family Attached
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Parcel #: 4840000497
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 80214395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 29406 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Charleston as a whole. Among 29406 homes, this home is valued 20.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.4% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29406 home values.
Nearby Schools in Charleston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!