8009 Moro St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 3 baths, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $118,000
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 642055000
- Zillow Home ID: 10569146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8009 Moro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mayfair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 8011 Moro St Philadelphia, PA$205K412,150
- 8013 Moro St Philadelphia, PA$126K----750
- 3539 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$76K31928
- 3537 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$75K31928
- 3541 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$75K31928
- 3535 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$66K31928
- 3543 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$114K21928
- 3533 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$76K31928
- 3545 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$77K21928
- 8043 Moro St Philadelphia, PA$205K512,390
- 3547 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$89K21928
- 3531 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$87K311,284
- 3549 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$102K21928
- 8014 Moro St Philadelphia, PA$64K31914
- 8016 Moro St Philadelphia, PA$84K21914
- 3551 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$78K31928
- 8012 Craig St Philadelphia, PA$184K----1,998
- 8012 Moro St Philadelphia, PA$79K31914
- 8018 Moro St Philadelphia, PA$67K31914
- 8010 Moro St Philadelphia, PA$79K31914
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.