- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8009 Redtail Dr, Village Of Lakewood, IL 600145 beds, 4 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $287,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 902 sqft
- Partial basement, 1517 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 1812352010
- Zillow Home ID: 5055773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8009 Redtail Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.9% greater than in Village of Lakewood, and 113.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 8005 Redtail Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$349K42.52,934
- 8001 Redtail Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$370K32.53,114
- 8108 Redtail Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$420K5--3,246
- 9024 Mcintosh Ct Crystal Lake, IL$374K3--2,719
- 7905 Redtail Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$375K442,715
- Mcintosh Ct LOT 7 Lakewood, IL--Studio----
- Briarwood Ln Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 7901 Redtail Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$373K332,418
- 9023 Mcintosh Ct Crystal Lake, IL$313K----2,728
- 8965 Benoy Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$407K432,761
- 8200 Polo Ct # 251 Village Of Lakewood, IL$160K----1,774
- 8210 Polo Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$168K----1,851
- 8225 Polo Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$161K32.51,681
- 8220 Polo Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$200K332,100
- 8235 Polo Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$171K331,669
- 8230 Polo Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$160K----1,774
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.