- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8009 Townsend St, Detroit, MI 482132 baths, 2,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 378 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $9,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,710 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 15006761
- Zillow Home ID: 88426996
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8009 Townsend Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48213, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Detroit, and 562.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48213 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48213 home values.
- 8005 Townsend St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,653
- 8017 Townsend St Detroit, MI$37K--1.51,592
- 8023 Townsend St Detroit, MI$36K--11,406
- 7549 Hafeli Detroit, MI$37K--11,594
- 8031 Townsend St Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,320
- 6661 Townsend St Detroit, MI$52K--11,975
- 7541 Hafeli Detroit, MI$37K------
- 8039 Townsend St Detroit, MI$43K--21,980
- 6655 Townsend St Detroit, MI$37K--11,410
- 7544 Hafeli Detroit, MI$40K--1.51,589
- 7537 Hafeli Detroit, MI$35K--11,190
- 8045 Townsend St Detroit, MI$36K--11,036
- 8016 Townsend St Detroit, MI$35K--21,221
- 8010 Townsend St Detroit, MI$40K--11,599
- 6647 Townsend St Detroit, MI$35K--11,121
- 7538 Hafeli Detroit, MI$42K------
- 8004 Townsend St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,400
- 7562 Saint Thomas St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,480
- 8030 Townsend St Detroit, MI$35K--11,221
- 6664 Townsend St Detroit, MI$46K--22,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.