8009 Woodbend Ln, Del City, OK 731353 beds, 2 baths, 1,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 433 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 206111230
- Zillow Home ID: 69167830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8009 Woodbend Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73135 home values.
- 8005 Woodbend Ln Oklahoma City, OK$151K421,636
- 8013 Woodbend Ln Del City, OK$158K321,791
- 8017 Woodbend Ln Oklahoma City, OK$110K421,726
- 8001 Woodbend Ln Oklahoma City, OK$148K321,601
- 8001 Woodbend Ln Oklahoma City, OK$107K32--
- 8017 Woodbend Ln Del City, OK$157K321,743
- 5104 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$176K321,901
- 5105 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$198K321,760
- 5108 SE 79th St Del City, OK$158K321,602
- 7937 Woodbend Ln Oklahoma City, OK$139K321,592
- 5109 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$161K321,600
- 5112 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$157K321,688
- 5105 SE 80th St Oklahoma City, OK$154K321,866
- 5113 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,600
- 5116 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$157K421,682
- 7933 Woodbend Ln Oklahoma City, OK$138K321,610
- 5109 SE 80th St Oklahoma City, OK$149K321,716
- 5121 SE 80th St Oklahoma City, OK$113K321,926
- 7929 Woodbend Ln Del City, OK$151K321,824
- 8105 Woodbend Ln Oklahoma City, OK$155K321,613
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.