- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 1,942 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $95,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $42
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Type \ Single Family, Style \ Ranch, Foundation \ Crawl, Exterior \ Brick, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Walls \ Sheetrock, Walls \ Wainscot, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Style \ Traditional, Appliances \ Vent Fan, Appliances \ W\D Hook Up, Interior Features \ Blinds, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Fence \ Chainlink, Exterior Features \ Porch, Construction \ Wood Frame, Car Storage \ Attached, Water Heater \ Electric, Street Construction \ Paved, Property Type \ Residential, Car Storage \ Carport, Roof \ Arch Shingle, Heat \ Central, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, Flooring \ Tile, Heat \ Electric, Interior Features \ Security System, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System-Yard, Exterior Features \ Storm Windows, Car Storage \ 1 1\2 Car
- Exterior material: Brick
- Floor size: 2,247 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2121767645
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $73-114K.
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year. Among 31794 homes, this home is valued 13.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31794, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% greater than in Tifton, and 4.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31794 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tifton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|804 12th St E Tifton, GA||$62K||--||1||1,032|
|1206 Tyson Ave Tifton, GA||$108K||4||2.5||1,682|
|1015 Tyson Ave Tifton, GA||$57K||2||1||1,000|
|730 14th St E Tifton, GA||$89K||3||2||1,628|
|802 12th St E Tifton, GA||$64K||3||2||1,138|
|901 12th St E Tifton, GA||$68K||--||1||1,192|
|804 12th St E Tifton, GA||$53K||2||1||1,032|
|1013 Tyson Ave Tifton, GA||$54K||--||1||992|
|726 14th St E Tifton, GA||$88K||--||1||1,263|
|905 12th St E Tifton, GA||$74K||3||2||1,870|
|905 12th St E Tifton, GA||$64K||--||--||--|
|710 Azalea Dr Tifton, GA||$99K||3||2||1,949|
|1016 Tyson Ave Tifton, GA||$78K||--||1||1,508|
|705 12th St E Tifton, GA||$119K||--||2||1,980|
|902 12th St E Tifton, GA||$74K||3||2||1,928|
|733 14th St E Tifton, GA||$115K||3||2||2,140|
|729 14th St E Tifton, GA||$82K||3||2||1,443|
|708 Azalea Dr Tifton, GA||$136K||--||2||2,286|
|701 12th St E Tifton, GA||$100K||3||2||2,000|
|725 14th St E Tifton, GA||$81K||--||1||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Tifton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!