- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
801 Angel Fire Ct, Raleigh, NC 276104 beds, 3 baths, 2,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Fantastic neighborhood. Quiet, happy, and relaxed.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 173404507930000
- Zillow Home ID: 6554953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Angel Fire Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 121.5% greater than in Raleigh, and 233.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 5513 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$152K42.51,900
- 809 Angel Fire Ct Raleigh, NC$191K--32,514
- Angel Fire Ct Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,870
- 5516 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$164K42.52,000
- 5516 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$168K42.52,000
- 5509 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$173K42.52,244
- 5601 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$177K--2.52,220
- 5520 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$163K--2.51,950
- 813 Angel Fire Ct Raleigh, NC$165K--31,874
- 804 Angel Fire Ct Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,870
- 5508 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$152K32.51,780
- 5600 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$169K--2.52,064
- 808 Angel Fire Ct Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,871
- 900 Angel Oaks Ct Raleigh, NC$189K--2.52,424
- 5505 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$171K--2.52,162
- 904 Angel Oaks Ct Raleigh, NC$164K--2.51,988
- 5604 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$136K32.51,498
- 5609 Brookshadow Dr Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,871
- 812 Angel Fire Ct Raleigh, NC$162K--2.51,860
- 708 Penncross Dr Raleigh, NC$143K--31,807
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.