801 Bollenbacher St, San Diego, CA 921143 beds, 2 baths, 1,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5431530700
- Zillow Home ID: 17082443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Bollenbacher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerald Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% higher than in San Diego, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerald Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerald Hills home values.
- 811 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$320K31.51,052
- 841 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$325K421,174
- 862 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$324K321,240
- 821 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$327K421,174
- Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$326K31.51,322
- 814 Pyramid St San Diego, CA$326K321,240
- 802 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$306K311,066
- 754 Pyramid St San Diego, CA$301K311,006
- 824 Pyramid St San Diego, CA$336K31.51,474
- 812 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$280K21864
- 751 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$323K421,174
- 831 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$332K311,246
- 744 Pyramid St San Diego, CA$322K421,174
- 822 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$325K321,240
- 834 Pyramid St San Diego, CA$357K42.51,586
- 762 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$228K311,006
- 741 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$354K421,641
- 911 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$337K31.51,138
- 841 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$364K321,656
- 832 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$331K421,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.