- Built in 2002
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 272 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $442,000
- Price/sqft: $3
- MLS #: A2119393
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: Water
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Design \ First Floor Entry
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor
- Folio Number \ 01-42-06-062-3160
- Front Exposure \ North East
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Interior Features \ First Floor Entry
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous \ As-Is
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Association Fee
- Restrictions \ Other
- Roof Description \ Other Roof
- Section \ 6
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ COURTS BRICKELL KEY CONDO
- Water Access \ None
- Year Built Description \ Resale
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,397 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0142060623160
- Zillow Home ID: 62926751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $655-830K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (390)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 801 Brickell Key Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.