801 Elmhurst Ave, Bristol, PA 190072 beds, 2 baths, 1,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 99 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 6405825
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,035 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 05059045
- Zillow Home ID: 8976752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Elmhurst Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% lower than in Bristol Township, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,092 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1951
- Studio, 1 baths
- 803 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$139K--21,035
- 709 Winder Dr Bristol, PA$244K42.51,663
- 707 Winder Dr Bristol, PA$122K221,231
- 805 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$197K311,567
- 705 Winder Dr Bristol, PA$189K321,859
- 807 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$149K321,202
- 804 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$151K321,476
- 806 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$183K321,524
- 703 Winder Dr Bristol, PA$135K221,243
- 802 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$157K321,100
- 808 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$196K321,641
- 809 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$142K321,282
- 810 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$159K22988
- 800 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$163K321,021
- Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$118K321,125
- Winder Dr Bristol, PA$137K221,482
- 812 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$149K221,131
- 711 Winder Dr Bristol, PA$180K321,128
- 625 Winder Dr Bristol, PA$132K321,220
- 811 Elmhurst Ave Bristol, PA$147K321,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.