801 Hoffman Ave, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 3 baths, 1,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $746,000
- Price/sqft: $394
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 001112010000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Hoffman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% lower than in Monterey, and 0.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 585 Archer St Monterey, CA$722K42.51,635
- 571 Archer St Monterey, CA$642K31.51,200
- 601 Archer St Monterey, CA$639K421,210
- 584 Pine St Monterey, CA$725K432,135
- 598 Pine St Monterey, CA$510K21945
- 566 Pine St Monterey, CA$695K331,902
- 611 Archer St Monterey, CA$639K321,291
- 780 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$636K411,697
- 557 Archer St Monterey, CA$916K541,905
- 556 Pine St Monterey, CA$691K331,738
- 880 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$1.13M433,084
- 625 Archer St Monterey, CA$637K31.51,175
- 516 Pine St Monterey, CA$613K321,475
- 760 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$589K311,093
- 604 Pine St Monterey, CA$846K321,844
- 570 Archer St Monterey, CA$1.45M41.54,000
- 624 Archer St Monterey, CA$509K21.5755
- 529 Archer St Monterey, CA$603K321,512
- 514 Pine St Monterey, CA$862K322,776
- 637 Archer St Monterey, CA$631K21.51,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.