- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
801 Market St, Santa Cruz, CA 950603 beds, 3 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $739,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 00849109000
- Zillow Home ID: 16109202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% less than in Santa Cruz, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 803 Market St Santa Cruz, CA$751K32.51,723
- 178 Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$745K32.51,784
- 174 Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$808K32.51,787
- 161 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA$759K321,828
- 101 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$689K321,261
- 170 Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$740K331,928
- 190 Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$703K431,572
- 137 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$659K321,363
- 143 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$916K432,537
- Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.09M33.52,914
- 131 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$902K432,486
- 100 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$711K321,806
- 149 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$624K31.51,350
- 100 Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$729K321,641
- 106 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$613K321,200
- 112 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$628K321,457
- 153 Grunewald Ct Santa Cruz, CA$676K321,342
- 224 Isbel Dr Santa Cruz, CA$821K33.52,908
- 111 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$725K321,727
- 117 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$673K321,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!