- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
801 NW 194th Ter, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 3 baths, 2,679 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 647 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,679 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 206371500
- Zillow Home ID: 69169111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Nw 194th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 805 NW 194th Ter Edmond, OK$256K322,367
- 800 NW 194th Ter Edmond, OK$265K322,482
- 804 NW 194th Ter Edmond, OK$246K332,118
- 809 NW 194th Ter Edmond, OK$270K32.52,467
- 808 NW 194th Ter Edmond, OK$245K32.52,179
- 812 NW 194th Ter Edmond, OK$287K332,661
- 813 NW 194th Ter Edmond, OK$263K32.52,140
- 816 NW 194th Ter Edmond, OK$226K321,880
- 1209 NW 187th Cir Edmond, OK$198K433,420
- 18700 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$218K543,762
- 1309 NW 192nd Ter Edmond, OK$185K432,952
- 2424 NW 196th Ter Edmond, OK$117K321,503
- 1421 NW 186th St Edmond, OK$284K43.55,029
- 2420 NW 196th Ter Edmond, OK$119K321,556
- 1508 NW 187th St Edmond, OK$287K54.54,749
- 18709 Scarlet Oak Ln Edmond, OK$199K433,420
- 2436 NW 196th Ter Edmond, OK$118K321,543
- 2428 NW 196th Ter Edmond, OK$115K321,423
- 18705 Chestnut Oak Dr Edmond, OK$275K43.54,159
- 2432 NW 196th Ter Edmond, OK$115K321,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.