- Built in 2010
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 864 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 1404273
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: City
- Property Type \ Residential, AICUZ Crash \ None, Living Room Level \ 1, New Construction YN \ Yes, Waterfront YN \ No, Pool \ No Pool, Fence Description \ None, Fence YN \ No, Sewer Type \ City\County, Water Type \ City\County, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Flooring Type \ Vinyl, Rooms Other \ Loft, Equipment \ Cable TV Hookup, Waterfront Description \ Not Waterfront, Kitchen Level \ 1, Appliances \ Range, Rooms Other \ Utility Closet, AICUZ Noise \ -65, Master Model YN \ No, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring Type \ Ceramic, Foundation Type \ Slab, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Roof \ Other, Subdivision Number \ 099, Residential Type \ Attached, Water Heater Type \ Electric, Amenities Condo POA \ Trash Pickup, View Description \ City, Appliances \ Washer, Flooring Type \ Laminate, Ownership Type \ Condo, Accessibility \ Elevator, Style \ Contemp, Miscellaneous \ Warranty Plan, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Amenities Condo POA \ Ground Maint, Unit Description \ 1 Living Lvl, Cooling \ Heat Pump W\A, Heating \ Heat Pump W\A, Equipment \ Intercom, Subdivision Name \ SOUTH NORFOLK, Parking \ Lot, Unit Description \ Loft, Unit Description \ Studio
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,135 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2118573970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $81-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Norfolk home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Chesapeake as a whole. Among South Norfolk homes, this home is 24.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Norfolk, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Chesapeake, and 98.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Norfolk home values.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 801 Poindexter St|
Nearby Schools in Chesapeake
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!