- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
801 S Memphis Way, Aurora, CO 800175 beds, 3 baths, 2,717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 305 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,717 sqft
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 197517418014
- Zillow Home ID: 13066374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 S Memphis Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Center Pointe market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% lower than in Aurora, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Center Pointe home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center Pointe home values.
- 821 S Memphis Way Aurora, CO$202K42.51,940
- 800 S Kittredge Way Aurora, CO$199K31.52,152
- 841 S Memphis Way Aurora, CO$201K432,152
- 798 S Laredo Cir Aurora, CO$203K432,152
- 790 S Laredo Cir Aurora, CO$234K532,638
- 820 S Kittredge Way Aurora, CO$199K41.52,200
- 16300 E Ohio Pl Aurora, CO$194K321,740
- 16301 E Ada Pl Aurora, CO$200K42.51,940
- 840 S Kittredge Way Aurora, CO$225K43.52,055
- 788 S Laredo Cir Aurora, CO$194K31.51,740
- 851 S Memphis Way Aurora, CO$221K632,706
- 789 S Memphis Way Aurora, CO$203K42.51,940
- 790 S Memphis Way Aurora, CO$250K42.52,678
- 850 S Kittredge Way Aurora, CO$195K42.52,106
- 780 S Laredo Cir Aurora, CO$198K41.52,106
- 16198 E Walsh Pl Aurora, CO$249K432,718
- 16311 E Ada Pl Aurora, CO$200K32.52,106
- 16302 E Ada Pl Aurora, CO$204K31.52,152
- 861 S Memphis Way Aurora, CO$201K432,262
- 16330 E Ohio Pl Aurora, CO$199K32.51,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.