- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
801 SW 3rd Ave, Okeechobee, FL 349743 beds, 3 baths, 1,961 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,961 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: R32137350040000300070
- Zillow Home ID: 45964768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Sw 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34974 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% less than in Okeechobee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34974 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Okeechobee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 800 SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL----11,495
- 200 SW 9th St Okeechobee, FL$258K--43,374
- 802 SW 3rd Ave Okeechobee, FL$118K322,364
- 810 SW 3rd Ave Okeechobee, FL$37K--11,366
- 209 SW 9th St Okeechobee, FL$66K--21,295
- 201 SW 9th St Okeechobee, FL$42K--1896
- 107 SW 8th St Okeechobee, FL$41K--11,308
- 905 SW 3rd Ave Okeechobee, FL$60K--11,888
- 301 SW 9th St Okeechobee, FL$93K--21,586
- SW 8th St Okeechobee, FL----1--
- 308 SW 9th St Okeechobee, FL$72K--21,344
- 807 SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL$154K321,700
- 909 SW 3rd Ave Okeechobee, FL$103K--21,296
- 811 SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL$61K--21,622
- 103 SW 8th St Okeechobee, FL----1708
- 106 SW 8th St Okeechobee, FL$42K--11,062
- 912 SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL$37K--1792
- 115 SW 9th St Okeechobee, FL$53K--1820
- 915 SW 3rd Ave Okeechobee, FL$52K321,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.