801 Sequoia Ave, Millbrae, CA 940303 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,630 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1991 for $391,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 024312170
- Zillow Home ID: 15510674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Sequoia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.3% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94030 home values.
- 811 Sequoia Ave Millbrae, CA$1.62M562,353
- 808 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.28M331,760
- 804 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.22M321,520
- 800 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.19M321,430
- 812 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.3M321,870
- 821 Sequoia Ave Millbrae, CA$1.24M421,950
- 816 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.3M322,178
- 820 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.26M321,880
- 831 Sequoia Ave Millbrae, CA$1.28M322,050
- 813 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.26M321,840
- 809 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.29M321,730
- 817 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.47M432,480
- 805 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.38M432,120
- 821 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$2.02M53.53,340
- 761 Sequoia Ave Millbrae, CA$1.27M321,610
- 801 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.32M422,110
- 824 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.19M321,520
- 841 Sequoia Ave Millbrae, CA$1.35M322,350
- 825 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.26M321,820
- 829 Hawthorne Way Millbrae, CA$1.24M321,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!