801 Skylark Dr, Denton, TX 762054 beds, 2 baths, 2,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,262 sqft
- Parcel #: R32236 287555
- Zillow Home ID: 27318385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 801 Skylark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% lower than in Denton, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 76205 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76205 home values.
- 800 Lynhurst Ln Denton, TX$372K42.53,113
- 713 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$166K--22,058
- 805 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$163K--22,043
- 804 Lynhurst Ln Denton, TX$224K322,041
- 709 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$211K322,491
- 2232 Fairfax Trl Denton, TX$475K54.54,186
- 804 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$168K322,133
- 808 Lynhurst Ln Denton, TX$240K322,073
- 809 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$159K322,183
- 705 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$165K422,136
- 808 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$164K32.52,096
- 2228 Fairfax Trl Denton, TX$284K533,002
- 812 Lynhurst Ln Denton, TX$232K32.52,127
- 2229 Fairfax Trl Denton, TX$209K322,097
- 805 Sandpiper Dr Denton, TX$164K322,009
- 701 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$209K422,222
- 813 Skylark Dr Denton, TX$163K422,156
- 2224 Fairfax Trl Denton, TX$287K333,227
- 2225 Fairfax Trl Denton, TX$282K42.52,855
- 809 Sandpiper Dr Denton, TX$172K--22,095
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!