- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 581 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,130 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: PM-13019
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Road \ Paved, Road \ Public, Insulation \ Unknown, Foundation Type \ Full Basement, Floors \ Wall to wall Carpet, Water \ Well, Heating \ Electric, HW Hot Water \ Electric, Appliances \ Elec Oven\Range, Style \ Ranch, Beds Description \ 2+Bed1st, Beds Description \ Mstr1st, Bsmt \ Y, Property Type \ A, Lot Description \ Not in Development, Inside Features \ Attic Storage, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglas, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Vinyl, Fireplace Desc. \ Brick Faced, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Lot Description \ Cleared, Lot Description \ Flat, Inside Features \ Laundry 1st Level, Inside Features \ Fam Room Fireplace, Fireplace Desc. \ Living Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Cooling \ Central AC, Appliances \ Wash\Dry Hook Up, Fndtn\Bsmt Features \ Fully Finished, Lot Description \ Corner, Exterior \ Brick, Fndtn\Bsmt Features \ Sump Pump, Fndtn\Bsmt Features \ Heated, Inside Features \ Fam Room 1st Level, Fireplace Desc. \ Family Room, Waste \ Public, Fndtn\Bsmt Features \ Outside Entrance, Floors \ Ceramic, Heating \ Gas, Cooling \ Wall Unit AC, Outside Features \ Storage Building, Beds Description \ 2+BedLL, Floors \ Flagstone\Slate, Inside Features \ Fam Room Lower Level, Inside Features \ Lower Lev Fireplace, Fndtn\Bsmt Features \ Walk-Out, Exterior \ Stucco, Inside Features \ M Bdrm w\Full Bath, Lot Description \ Irregular, Fireplace Desc. \ Insert, Other Rooms \ Second Kitchen, Type \ Apartment Style, Fndtn\Bsmt Features \ Dehumidifier
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,525 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2119712263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $163-380K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 18444 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Covington Township as a whole. Among 18444 homes, this home is 37.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 38.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18444, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 145.8% greater than in Covington Township, and 43.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18444 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Covington Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18444 home values.
Nearby Schools in Covington Township
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!