8010 Courtleigh Dr, Orlando, FL 328354 beds, 3 baths, 2,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Great neighborhood of all custom homes on 1/2 acre+ lots with side load garages in best school zone in the area. Very community-oriented area for families of all ages and sizes. Zoned Elementary offers Middle School Magnet program with 350 students. Schools are Windy Ridge K-8, Chain of Lakes and Olympia High. Check them out at www.ocps.net. Conveniently located to area shopping, schools and attractions.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $525,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 642 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Summer kitchen, pebbletec pool, lg paved lanai, 1/2 acre+, plantation shutters, crown moulding
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,936 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032328182700970
- Zillow Home ID: 46046540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8010 Courtleigh Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 137.7% greater than in Orange, and 599.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32835 home values.
- 8010 Courtleigh Dr Orlando, FL$405K432,936
- 8010 Courtleigh Dr Orlando, FL$364K432,936
- 8016 Courtleigh Dr Orlando, FL$430K33.52,723
- 2253 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$271K------
- 2253 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$437K432,726
- 2266 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$434K433,125
- 2260 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$437K423,000
- 8022 Courtleigh Dr Orlando, FL$515K53.53,842
- 8009 Courtleigh Dr Orlando, FL$469K433,055
- 2119 Brentley Pl Orlando, FL$450K543,065
- 2254 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$412K432,550
- 2247 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$416K532,807
- 8021 Courtleigh Dr Orlando, FL$460K433,025
- 2248 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$416K432,538
- 2113 Brentley Pl Orlando, FL$454K433,126
- 2241 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$378K432,450
- Langley Cir Orlando, FL--------
- 2112 Brentley Pl Orlando, FL$423K432,769
- 2242 Langley Cir Orlando, FL$456K543,028
- 8034 Courtleigh Dr Orlando, FL$478K433,483
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!