8010 Windsor Dr, Darien, IL 605613 beds, 3 baths, 1,615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1997
- 42 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $231
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 08698893
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,615 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0932114103
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4595996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8010 Windsor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% higher than in Darien, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
- 8014 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$209K221,419
- 8016 Windsor Dr # 53 Darien, IL$235K221,644
- 8006 Windsor Dr # 57 Darien, IL$237K221,644
- 8004 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$210K221,419
- 8002 Windsor Dr # 59 Darien, IL$197K231,232
- 8007 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$228K231,615
- 8011 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$234K221,644
- 8005 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$228K331,512
- 8013 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$208K221,419
- 8000 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$231K32.51,600
- 8003 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$210K221,419
- 8015 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$196K231,232
- 8017 Windsor Dr # 8 Darien, IL$233K331,615
- 8001 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$238K221,644
- 8021 Windsor Dr # 9 Darien, IL$237K221,644
- 8021 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$166K221,644
- 8023 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$213K221,419
- 8025 Windsor Dr # 11 Darien, IL$230K331,512
- 8027 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$231K231,615
- 8031 Windsor Dr Darien, IL$235K221,644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.